Canadian Mental Health Association B.C. Division
As the nation-wide leader and champion for mental health, CMHA facilitates access to the resources people require to maintain and improve mental health and community integration, build resilience and support recovery from mental illness.
In BC, mental health, substance use and addictive behaviour are within scope of the organization.
Our key values and principles
- Embracing the voice of people with mental health issues (in BC includes people with addictions)
- Promoting inclusion
- Working collaboratively
- Influencing the social determinants of health (e.g. housing, justice)
- Focusing on the mental health of all age groups
- Using evidence to inform our work
- Being transparent and accountable
Jonathan MorrisCRWDP Contact Email: http://www.cmha.bc.ca